Thursday, July 18, 2013

Boy I just keep getting worse at this don't I?

Well here it is, now even more than a year later than it was the last time I checked in.  Last night as I was drifting off to sleep I thought about this and figured I would come check on myself today.  So here I am.  And since my last post, I still can't completely answer the question I ended with.  How do you get back to someone or someplace if you aren't sure you've ever been there before? 

I can say that I am a work in progress.  And I am so thankful to have so many awesome people in my life that have helped me to stay focused on finding out the answer to that question.  I've made some progress on the figuring out myself, but the thing is, I'm no longer looking for who I used to be, or who I once was.  I'm focusing on figuring out who I am supposed to be in the now and the future will come.  I'm thankful that God has NEVER left me even when I was very obviously running the opposite direction of Him. 

I won't make any promises of being here more often, and I'm sure that is okay, because I am pretty sure I am the only one reading anyway.  LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment