Thursday, March 3, 2011

Another day

Another dollar....or something like that.  I am sitting here in my living room and for the first time in a REALLY long time I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is....in fact....NOT a train.  Several times in the course of the last year, the only thing that kept me from believing it WAS a train was the faith to know that God would NOT let it be a train.

A lot of things have happened recently, some things that had me questioning every thing I thought about some things and some people.  But I was absolutely determined to not give into fear or doubt, kept my eyes and heart on God and trusted that HE would make things right.  It took some serious determination and mental fortitude and I am thankful that my dear friend Deanna always had the right words and a ready prayer over the last week.  Deanna you may never read this, but I am so thankful for you and your friendship. 

Now I am confident and want to share that confidence with anyone that is reading this, GOD IS FAITHFUL, He does have our best interest at heart and HE will work all things together for good for those that love HIM.  

I do not want to go into detail because God knows all of it, but suffice it to say that I was unsure of just about everything around me but He kept me going, He kept my heart in check and He has honored my heart's dedication to Him. 

I am finally beginning to see some of the things that I have had my heart set on come to pass.  Was there a price?  Only the price of forgiveness which is as much a gift to myself as those I have chosen to forgive.  Where would I be if God withheld His forgiveness....

No comments:

Post a Comment