Friday, March 18, 2011

Mistakes.....

Well I have made my share and probably about 65 other people's share of them.  Some bigger than others.  I find myself in a situation I did NOT think I would ever be in again.  DEBT up to my eyeballs.  We were on a debt management program for a year and we were still barely making ends meet so we switched to a  debt settlement program because we thought it would make things easier on the month to month.  Boy was that a huge mistake.  The phone calls have started again because in the process of getting the "settlement" side of it set up, there are no payments being made.  I am trying not to be physically ill every time the phone rings. 

When we switched from Management to Settlement they told us we could "easily" switch back to the management program if we found the settlement was not working out for us.  Well guess what.....NOPE.  I called today and they said that the likelihood of the creditors accepting the management proposals a second time was slim to none.  So the phone calls will keep coming and I will have to continue to tell them that we are doing everything we can think of to make this work, but the calls will keep coming until some arrangements are made.  I know that our debt is our fault, and I will not get into the ins and outs of all of ours, but I am so disappointed to be here again. 

So as it is right now, I am standing completely on the fact that I KNOW that I KNOW God will NOT allow us to go hungry or lose our house, but things could stand to be A LOT better and I am looking forward to the things to come and trying not to dwell on the past. 

I am writing all of this just because I had to get it out.  If you have managed to read to this point, my desire is that you will stand in agreement with us that the right doors will open, the money will pour in from any and every direction and that I will not have a mental breakdown in the waiting process....I came very close yesterday and it was not pretty....

No comments:

Post a Comment