Thursday, January 6, 2011

not so good at this (obviously)....

So much for my goal of being the blogger I desperately desire to be.  I follow so many amazing blogs and I think to myself as I'm reading them *i wish i could write like that* or *how cool would it be to be followed by so many super cool people*.  Currently I am pretty postitive I am the only following myself (and not very well as this is the first time I've been here since october ha).

The holidays were wonderful, had a blast with my family and managed to not make anyone mad, score one (or two if you count Thanksgiving and Christmas) for me. 

My precious, amazing, beautiful, wonderful daughter will be 16 tomorrow.  I cannot believe how much and how fast time has gone by.  It seems like only yesterday I was *begging* her to come out.  She was determined to stay in there as long as humanly possible, if not for pitocin I'm pretty sure she might still be there.  She is truly an amazing young lady.  Stubborn streak, emotions, hormonal but none the less amazing.  I'm thankful that God chose me to be her mom. 

I'm choosing each day to focus on the positives.  I'm trying to get back to the very basics that make up a home filled with love, hope and faith.  I'm thankful that each day HIS mercies are new and that He never gives up on me. 

I'm looking forward to discovering more about myself in 2011.  2010 was high ranking in the "not so good" category, but the past is the past, and you have to put the past behind and move forward.  Looking back only causes you to trip or turn into a pillar of salt, neither of which sounds fun to me, so forward looking and thinking it is.....

Have a great day.....and remember Jesus Loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment